-
December 11th, 2001, 07:47 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
...*Hannibal standing in his birthday suit on top of it* COME ONE, COME ALL!!!!! to see the magnificent HANNIBAL!!!!!
*a big sign above has his phone number on it, which says beneath it "Lady's, feel free to call"*
------------------
As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...
If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
Word And Voice
Motocross Fanatics
General Philosophy
-
December 12th, 2001, 05:33 AM
#2
HB Forum Owner
-
December 12th, 2001, 09:21 AM
#3
Inactive Member
*GASP*
*watches Belle find out how many licks it takes* 
------------------
I am my own master but not always master of myself.
Crazy Kerala's Place
-
December 12th, 2001, 03:03 PM
#4
Inactive Member

*LOL*
------------------
Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love
-
December 12th, 2001, 03:36 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Well Hannibal....finally... not finally you took your clothes off.. no.. I really didnt mean that.. altho.. no forget it... BELLE!!! *hides eyes.... peeks thru fingers*
------------------
If you go parachuting, and your parachute doesn't open, and you friends are all watching you fall, I think a funny gag would be to pretend you were swimming.
-
December 13th, 2001, 04:45 PM
#6
HB Forum Owner
-
December 13th, 2001, 09:04 PM
#7
Inactive Member
"tastes great, less filling"
*L*
------------------
Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love
-
December 14th, 2001, 07:50 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Not many calories too...*sluuurrrrrpp* 
------------------
The fact that your mind isn't clouded by medication, fills me with pity...
Death Defying
-
December 14th, 2001, 01:15 PM
#9
-
December 14th, 2001, 03:28 PM
#10
Inactive Member
*drags Myra back in here* don't be afraid.. you must confront your fears.. 
------------------
Embrace Life ~ Live~Laugh~Love
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks